How to use it
Making Adya Clarity™ Water aka Adya Water™
A bottle of Adya Clarity™ goes a long, long way. The proper dilution is 1:1000.
This means that you add just 1 part of Adya Clarity to 1000 parts of water.
So from a 1 quart bottle of Adya Clarity™ you can make 1,000 quarts of Adya Water™.
• To treat 8 oz. of water you would add 6 drops of Adya Clarity™ from a dropper bottle.
• For 1 quart or 1 liter of water you will add 25 drops (1/4 teaspoon).
• For 1 gallon of water add 1 teaspoon.
Whatever your volume of water is, divide it by 1000 to get the amount of Adya Clarity™ needed for proper dilution.
Super Shots are a more concentrated solution of Adya Clarity™ and water. It is not necessary that you take Super Shots to get the full benefits of Adya Clarity™. Some people who think they have a heavy load of toxins from heavy exposures in their life may want to consider the regimen described below. It’s a personal choice. Adya Clarity™ works tirelessly in your body every day to detoxify you. Super Shots may speed up the process.
** Please note: taking Super Shots is an "off label" use of Adya Clarity™. It is neither recommended nor discouraged by Adya, Inc. It’s a personal choice.
• Drink one Super Shot immediately upon waking in the morning.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of Adya Clarity™ in 3 or 4 oz. of water.
• Wait a few minutes and then drink 2 large glasses of Adya Water™ within the next 30
• Continue drinking Adya Water™ throughout the day.
• Repeat in mid afternoon if you choose.
• TRAVEL: When traveling or at a restaurant, put 6 to 10 drops of Adya Clarity™ into 8-12 ounces of water. Stir and wait about 2 minutes. The chlorine will be gone and the water will now be fully mineralized, Living Water. It will also taste better.
• BATHTUB: In a bathtub put one ounce of Adya Clarity™ into the water. Soak at least 10 minutes, but it’s your time to relax, so soak as long as you’d like.
• FOOT SOAK: Add a teaspoon of Adya Clarity™ to a hot water foot soak. Soak feet for half hour. Repeat often.
Caution: Do not use Adya Clarity™ without properly diluting as instructed. If accidentally swallowed without dilution, drink plenty of water. If product gets into eyes, immediately flush with water. If irritation persists, immediately seek a medical professional.